ECA: GL_DISTRIB_STATUS Remains "C" for the BIL/BLD Rows in PROJ_RESOURCE, When Associated Revenue Plan Is Assigned With A Revenue Plan of "Billing Manages Revenue". The Expectation Is to Have It Set to 'I'.
(Doc ID 2674663.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GL_DISTRIB_STATUS Remains "C" for the BIL/BLD rows in PROJ_RESOURCE, When associated Revenue Plan is assigned revenue plan of "Billing Manages Revenue". The expectation is to have it set to 'I'
1. Create a contract and add a rate based contract line.
2. Associate a Bill plan and set Revenue Plan as Billing Manages Revenue
3. Add some ACT row that generate BIL rows.
4. The GL_DISTRIB_STATUS is set to 'C' for the BIL line.
5. Process the Bill rows all the way through billing. The BIL rows will change to BLD rows. The GL_DISTRIB_STATUS is still 'C' and the BI_DISTRIB_STATUS is 'D'.
6. Run PSA_ACCTGGL. Every time the process is run the rows will be picked up but since the Revenue Plan is set to billing manages revenue, these are discarded later.
Can the GL_DISTRIB_STATUS be set to 'I' rather than 'C' so that the PSA_ACCTGGL process will not pick these rows over and over again and then discard them later during processing?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document