Unable to Come Back to the Page Referenced in the Top Left Navigation After Accessing Punchout Supplier
(Doc ID 2674688.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to come back to the page referenced in the top left navigation after accessing Punchout Supplier.
Once click on the punchout suppliers, unable to click on the Requisition (or back to the page referenced in the top left navigation) and come back to the page referenced.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create eprocurement requisition using menu navigation
2. Access Web Supplier punchout
3. Select an item and add to cart
4. Go back to the page using the top left navigation. Nothing happens.
6. Navigate using home Icon. Back to Homepage. Worked fine.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document