Purchasing RFQ Add/Update Supplier Responses Column Width Keeps Expanding When Switching Tabs
(Doc ID 2675148.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When navigating to Purchasing > Request for Quotes > Add/Update Supplier Responses, Then keep switching tabs from Line information to More details tab, page will keep expanding the tabs to the extended that will be out of the page range.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Purchasing > Request for Quotes > Add/Update Supplier Responses > Enter Responses
- Search and select a row to Enter Responses
- Click on Response Header Details link
- Click Cancel to close Response Header Details popup
- Now Go to More Details Tab > See that the columns expand
- Now Go to Line Info Tab > See that the columns expand again
- Switch between More Details and Line Info tabs > columns keep expanding and fall out of page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document