Getting Error "Authorization Error -- Contact your Security Administrator" when clicking "Click here to change your password"
(Doc ID 2675303.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new bidder signs up for PeopleSoft using an email link with an expired password, they cannot change their password.
Getting an error when clicking "Click here to change your password".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Update URL : SUP_OB_INVITE
2. Create Bidder Registration
4. Bidder's password is expired
5. Bidder receives an email for "New User Account Creation"
6. Click the URL from the email
7. Enter User Name and Password
8. Click here to change your password
Issue : Receive an error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document