PO Line Grid Is Not Displaying Properly for Some Lines On 'Details' Tab
(Doc ID 2675325.1)
Last updated on MAY 31, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to tools 8.57.13 from 8.56.08, Purchase Order Page is cutting of some PO lines columns for few lines at the bottom of the grid.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Open Purchasing Change Template ‘STANDARD’ and disable track changes for ‘DESCR254_Mixed” field.
2) Create a new PO with about 5 lines. Leave Item blank for all lines.for Service or non-inventory PO’s). Approve and dispatch PO.
3) Re-open PO in update/display mode.
4) Select other tabs on PO-line grid like ‘Status’ or ‘RFQ’
5) Select ‘Details’ tab
6) Check line number to left of grid. Only 4 rows for ‘Line’, ‘Item’ and ‘Description’ columns whereas 5 rows are displayed for the remaining columns.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document