EEX 9.2 : Revision of Time-sheet From Previous Business Unit , Created with Current Business Unit Of Employee
(Doc ID 2675456.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Time-sheet revision (adjustment) belongs to Previous Business Unit is getting created with Current/New BUSINESS_UNIT_GL causing Project costing accounting rules applied incorrectly.
1. Setup integration between FSCM and HCM system
2. Enable WORKFORCE_SYNC in the both the environment
1. Submit a Time Report for an employee for an older date
2. Get the Time Report Approved
3. Run Stage Time to Project Costing
4. Run Expense Cost Collection process
4. Log in to HCM environment and Transfer the employee to different Business Unit with transfer effective any date as day before yesterday but after time reporting date.
5 Log in to FSCM enivironment Now run Load Employee data process to update Expense tables with new transfer info synced from HCM
6 Create a revision of the time report and submit it
7. Get the Time Report Approved
8. Run Stage Time to project Costing
9. Run Expense Cost Collection process
- Expenses/Project Time Staging Application Engine process (EX_PC_TM_STG) created row in PS_EX_PROJ_RES_STG with new GL business unit of employee rather than old GL BU on the time report. And the same info goes to PROJ_RESOURCE in PC by Cost Collection process. Revision entries should have been created with same BUSINESS_UNIT_GL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document