EEX 9.2 : Transportation Type Does Not Default While Importing Manually Added Wallet Transaction To Expense Report.
(Doc ID 2675462.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transportation type does not default while importing manually added wallet transaction to the Expense Report.
1. Setup Transportation ID With Varied Rate
2. Setup Transportation ID With Transportation Type in the Employee profile of an employee
3. Setup the Transportation ID and Billing Type as default for employee in User Defaults
4. Setup the Mileage Type Expense Type Accordingly
1. Create a My Wallet transaction with Automobile/Mileage and save
2. Create an Expense Report copy the My Wallet Entry in it.
- Transportation ID does not default but Billing Type does.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document