EEX 9.2: Authorization Error Received When Trying to See Associated Travel Auth In Fluid Expense Report Approval
(Doc ID 2675507.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System gives authorization error while trying to open associated travel authorization in Fluid Expense Report Approval
1. Create and submit travel auth by emp1
2. HR Supervisor approves the Travel Auth
3. Emp1 uses this Travel Auth to create an Expense Report and submits for approval
4. HR Supervisor opens the ER using Manager Self Service navigation in the classic page
5. Click on the Travel Auth ID number to view this TA .
-- He is able to view the TA fully.
6. Do not approve the ER.
7. HR Supervisor opens the ER for approval using Fluid Approvals.
8. HR Supervisor click the 'Expense Details' hyperlink
9. HR Supervisor click the chevron on the Travel Authorization row to view the TA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document