Rfx Document Does Not Attach To The Sourcing Event After Editing The Document And Checking It Back In
(Doc ID 2675761.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new event then creating a RFx Document from the event page, If no editing happened to that document then system will attach it correctly to the event, however if any edit happened to that document then system will not attach it to the sourcing event.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new event
- Add in all the required information
- Click Save and then Add an RFx Document
- Complete Wizard Questions and complete the document creation process.
- Check the Document out and then make edit to the Word document and then Check in the updated document
- Post the event
- Review the event attachment, notice that the document is not linked to that event
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document