EPC: Creating Project From Copy Is Giving An Error Online. Error - PC_CPY_AELIB.ActChRec.Step03A - RC 805
(Doc ID 2676365.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating using "Project From Copy" option, the following error message is received.
1. Create a project using Project Costing > Project Definition > General Information page.
2. Create an activity for the project
3. Create a budget plan with 3 periods
4. Enter budget details. Adjust Budgets such that the budget have $1000 for each of the 3 periods and all having the same accounting date.
5. Save and finalize
6. Try to add a new project using "Copy from Project" option.
7. Choose the project that was created before
8. Select all options and click on Copy.
The above error messages are received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document