In Fluid Position Management, Approvals Pushback Functionality Is Giving Error - "Data being added conflicts with existing data"
(Doc ID 2676457.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Fluid Position Management, approvals Pushback gives Database inconsistent error.
Steps to replicate:
1. Go to Dashboard Workforce Admin > Tile - Position Management > Tile Manage Positions
2. Add new position and submit for approval
3. Approver is going to Pushback the request
4. Requestor will edit the request and change the location
5. While submitting database inconsistent error shows up
6. Search for the position after Pushback
7. Click Edit to rework on the Push back request
8. Change the location as part of Rework
9. Click on submit button and error pops up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document