GPESP Wrong Days In SEPE Company Certificate
(Doc ID 2676725.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When company certificate report is generated for an employee who has had a discharge due to IT and a retroactive calculation that does not modify the regulatory bases, these days of absence do not appear on the certificate, only those worked during the month.The BRD should not have to vary.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Calculate payroll for month 1 and finalize
2. Inform IT of the 1-10 of the month 2, inform about the overwriting of the BRD in the screen of additional data of the absence.
3. Calculate payroll of month 2 and finish
4. Increase salary from month 1
5. Calculate payroll of the month 3
6. Launch the Company Certificate for the employee as of 1-4-2019 (INEM)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document