No Matching Buffer Found For Level. (15,26) Error When Requisition Is Edited By Approver
(Doc ID 2676773.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When copy epro requisition to new requisition found the following issues:
Issue 1: Requester deleted line comment for new requisition. When Approver edited the requisition, line comment still there.
Issue 2: When access the requisition using the worklist link after approver edited and submitted to approval, getting the error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new epro requisition as VP1 for BU = ‘US003’. Add comments and attachment for line and header.
2. Save for later
3. Save and Submit
4. Create new epro requisition copy from requisition created above
5. New Requisition is created with data from existing Requisition
6. Open the existing line comments.
7. Make the comments as blank and delete the existing attachment
8. Add a new attachment. Click Ok.
9. Click on Save for later button. New Requisition is saved.
10. Click on Save & submit button
11. Login as approver (VP2)
12. Go to Worklist.Click on the link to open the requisition approval page.
13. Click on Edit Requisition button
14. Edit line Comment
15. Issue 1: Line comment are displayed. Comment is not blank
16. Edit the comments as blank and delete the attachment.
17. Add a new attachment. Click Done
18. Save for later
19. Save and Submit
20. Go to Worklist. Open the requisition link
21. Issue 2: Getting the error: “No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document