EAP: Vendor Location Changes Causes Out of Sync Issues Between the VENDOR_LOC and VENDOR_PAY Records
(Doc ID 2677131.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The VENDOR_LOC and VENDOR_PAY records are not in sync when changes or additions are made to the Vendor Location.
1. Vendor has three Locations R1, R9, RR1
2. Add Effective Date for Location R1
a. Original Effective Date 01-01-1901
b. Effective Date 04-27-2020
3. When saving this change the save is successful
4. A query of the VENDOR_PAY record has four rows, two for 01-01-1901 and two for 04-27-2020
5. There should only be two rows in the VENDOR_PAY record reflecting each Effective Date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document