Employee Prior Work Experience Does Not Transfer To Job Application When Employee Applies For Job As An Internal Applicant
(Doc ID 2677184.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employees with prior work experience (Workforce Administration - Personal Information - Biographical - Prior Work Experience) who are applying for a job as an internal applicant for the first time do not have information transferred to the job application. When same employee applies to a second job, prior work experience shows up in Job application.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1; Go to Workforce Administration - Personal Information - Biographical - Prior Work Experience
2. Select an employee XXX who has prior work experience entered and that has never applied for a job
3. Go to PeopleTools>Security>User Profile>Set up a user profile for employee XXX with self-service recruiting access
4. Log in as employee
5. Go to Careers> Apply for job.
6. When you reach the work experience step, no prior work experience information is displayed from the HR information.
7. Submit the application.
8. Go in and apply for a 2nd Job.
9. When user reach work experience section, prior work experience from HR is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document