EPY: PSPRDPSH - Create Paylines With Wrong Employee Name for Termed & Active Employees
(Doc ID 2677606.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PSPRDPSH - Create paylines with wrong employee name when no paysheet does not exist for the employee
We noticed that the program that loads the retro pay on the paysheets (PSPRDSH) create some pay lines with the wrong employee name. This seems to happen only when the employee have no paysheet created before the load. When the check is consolidated or created the right name appears. However, it creates some confusion to our pay employee that needs to investigate this situation and make sure the paycheck for those employees are correct.
PRPRDPSH should be loading the correct information in paysheet for all employees.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Find two employees from same PAYGROUP, first one should be active (EMPL_STATUS = Active), second one should be terminated (EMPL_STATUS = Terminated)
- For each employee, update JOB data by increasing salary COMPRATE for both employees. So, system will automatically create 2 retro pay requests
- Calculate retro for both employees
- Load retro amounts into pay sheets
- Validate PAY_LINE record and the wrong name information for TERMinated employee is showing
- Run the Retro Load to Paysheet without a paysheet created.
- PSPRDSH loads incorrect information for the active employees.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document