EAM: PS_BOOK Fields Incorrect after ADD BKS ADJ if ADJ is Processed after Approval > END_DEPR_DT Is NULL END_DEPR_FY and END_DEPR_PD is 0
(Doc ID 2677985.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect PS_BOOK Fields in FSCM 9.2.35 after ADD(Asset Addition > BKS(Book Change) > ADJ(Adjustment) Submitted for Approval > Depreciation Calculation > ADJ Transaction Approval > Depreciation Calculation
PS_BOOK.END_DEPR_DT is NULL, PS_BOOK.END_DEPR_FY and PS_BOOK.END_DEPR_PD is 0.
The issue can be reproduced at will(in the ct environment) with the following steps:
1. Add an Asset without calculating the depreciation
2. Perform BKS(Book Change Transaction) without calculating the depreciation
3. Perform ADJ(Adjustment Transaction) without processing the approval
4. Calculate the Depreciation
5. Process the ADJ Approval
6. Calculate the Depreciation
Detailed Replication Steps Attached
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document