Adhoc Award Not Processed in Compensation Cycle
(Doc ID 2678328.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adhoc Allocate award is not showing in eCompensation
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Adhoc Variable Compensation plan.
Setup HCM > Product Related > Compensation > variable compensation > define variable compensation plan
2. Attach employees to the Adhoc plan.
Compensation > Variable Compensation > Identify Eligible recipients > Eligible Employee by plan
3. Allocate awards to the employees
Compensation > Variable Compensation > Finalize Awards > Allocate Awards by Plan > Allocate Awards by Plan
4. Create a Compensation Cycle
Setup HCM > Product Related > Compensation > Compensation processes > Define compensation cycles
Attach the Variable compensation to this Cycle , Build the Cycle
5. Build the cycle from Administer Cycle
Main Menu > Compensation > Compensation Cycles > Administer Cycle
6. Process ran to success , The program processed both employees
7. When verifying “Fund Cycle by Individual”. There is no calculated award for employees
Compensation > Compensation Cycles > Fund Cycle by Individual > Fund Cycle by Individual
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document