Mass Update - Position Data Overide/Use Position Data
(Doc ID 2678879.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Mass update functionality is not working when creating two future rows on job data. The first future row to reduce standard hours by overriding position data and the second future row to reinstate standard hours back using position data defaults.
The issue can be replicated as follows:
The process is not successful when using Mass Update.
Empl ID XXXXXX
Nav: Workforce Admin>Collective Processes>Mass Update>Define Mass Update
1. Created a definition to create a job row(future dated) to override a job's position std_hours.
2. Definition had data changes of Service WRK_LOC changing element POSITION_OVERRIDE =Y (boolean).
3. Executed successfully.
4. Created a second definition to create another row further into the future to Use the Position data defaults (no position override).
5. Definition had data changes of Service WRK_LOC changing element POSITION_OVERRIDE =N (boolean).
6. Executed successfully.
7. Job row with correct effective date was created with no changes to the job records, position data and is still shown as override.
The process is successful and works as expected when manually updating Job Data.
Empl ID XXXXXX
1. Create future row and override position data, change std hours from 40 to 32.
2. Create another future row and use position data which brings in the std hours of 40 from position data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document