EEX9.2: Data From PS_PE_ACCRL_BU_DTL is Deleted When User Logs-in and Logs-out While Accessing Period End Accrual Run Control Page
(Doc ID 2679092.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data from PS_PE_ACCRL_BU_DTL is getting deleted.
1. Login to PIA.
2. Navigate to Travel And Expenses > Process Expenses > Period End Accrual Processing.
3. Add a New Run con Control - provide Accounting Date and BU Details, click on "Review Business Unit Detail" , click Save, Return to the main page and Save everything.
5. Login back.
6. Navigate to Travel And Expenses > Process Expenses > Period End Accrual Processing.
7. Choose the run control created in step 3.
8. Click on "Review Business Unit Detail.
9. Click on logout and No for the message prompt to save changes.
9. Check Data in PS_PE_ACCRL_BU_DTL.
- Data is deleted from PS_PE_ACCRL_BU_DTL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document