Unable To View Fields In History Data & Summary Of Content Type Through Talent Profile
(Doc ID 2679312.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to View fields in history data & Summary of Content Type through Talent Profile(ESS).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User is trying to update any Content Item value, with new effective date (with help of "Add New Version") and saves the data.
2. The content section is configured with 2 Prompt Fields (JPM_PROMPT_1 & JPM_PROMPT_2) & One Integer Field (JPM_INTEGER_1).
3. This task is performed from Employee Self Service homepage, using Talent Profile Tile.
4. While checking the History of that item, by clicking on "View Details" and selects any row, then fields are blank expect Effective Date and Content Item.
5. User is only able to see content item and not able to view other fields related to that Item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document