Questions about Fluid Forms And Field Limitations
(Doc ID 2679438.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. The field label is defined as 18 characters, which is not sufficient for some fields. As for the text fields, the field attribute has the description, how does the description appear in the form after it is executed?
2. Text fields are limited to a maximum of 254 characters, can this be changed in the configuration? How many text fields of 254 characters can be used in one form?
3. Is there any indication of how field sizes are defined in Fluid forms?
4. How to use hyperlinks, bold and underlined forms on the Fluid Instructions page?
5. How to use Long label on the field properties in the form (Enterprise Components ->Supplemental Data>Define Record)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document