EPC: Project Budget's "Copy From Another Plan" Functionality Does Not Copy the Budgets as Expected.
(Doc ID 2679502.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Copy From Another Plan" functionality on Project Budget Detail is not working in case even spread is not used.
1. Create a Project/Activity. Project Start date is Feb - 2/1/2020 and end date is 3/31/2020
2. Enter Budget Plan (Plan1) with MN calendar and start date of Feb - 2/1/2020 and num of periods = 2
3. Go to Budget details and enter the amounts for the period 2020M02 using "Other" Link. Populate the accounting date (Under Project Details tab) as 3/12/2019 and click okay.
4. Inactive this budget plan - Plan1
5. Enter Budget Plan (Plan2) with MN calendar and start date of Feb- 2/1/2020 and num of periods = 2
6. Use Copy from Another Plan option to copy the budget from budget plan Plan1.
7. Notice that no budgets get copied over
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document