AM: Asset Retire Via Spreadsheet Template Is Loading Wrong Disposal Code
(Doc ID 2680048.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Asset Retire via Spreadsheet is loading wrong data during the upload spreadsheet data process. The disposal codes switch places between the assets.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain> Product Related>Asset Management>Import Spreadsheet Setup> Define Spreadsheet Template and use the delivered template upload functionality to retire the asset.
2. Create a RET template and populate the files as shown below:
Template ID:RET,,,,RET:Retire Assets
BUSINESS_UNIT Business Unit,ASSET_ID Asset Identification,RETIREMENT_DT Retire Date,ACCOUNTING_DT Accounting Date,RETIRE_CONVENTION Retirement Convention,DISPOSAL_CODE Retirement Type,PROCEEDS Retirement Proceeds,TXN_CURR_PROCEEDS Proceeds Currency,REMOVAL_COST Removal Cost,TXN_CURR_REMOVAL Removal Cost Currency,
US001,000000000110,2019/05/28,2020/05/28,AM,Retirement by Sale,1000,CAD,,
4. Save the file.
3. Go to Upload Spreadsheet Data and select the saved Asset Retire file, notice the Disposal Code for bottom two Assets switched place:
- On US001 - 000000000109 - Disposal code is Retirement by Sale.
- On US001 - 000000000110 - Disposal code is Scrapped Assets.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document