"Exit" Button Changes To "Back" Button in Onboarding Activity Guide After Navigating Through Benefits Step
(Doc ID 2680140.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When working on Benefits Enrollment, using a cloned template from delivered OBDUSA1 template / Category: Onboarding, when the user first enters the page, the Exit action button is labeled 'Exit'. However, a second later, the button name changes to 'Back'.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. For the Activity Guide Composer Category = ONBOARDING, set the Exit Action label to be 'Exit' (HCM > Enterprise Components > Activity Guide Composer > Categories).
2. Clone the delivered OBDUSA1 template (HCM > Enterprise Components > Activity Guide Composer > Templates).
3. For the cloned template, make action Exit available, by selecting it in the 'Available Actions' grid (HCM > Enterprise Components > Activity Guide Composer > Templates).
4. Navigate to HCM > Self Service > Benefits > Benefits Details > Benefits Enrollment.
5. Select Benefit Enrollment.
6. Note that the Exit button is first shown as 'Exit', then, shortly after, it is renamed with 'Back'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document