Error-"Attachment failed to download. (18036,10014) File not found. (18036,10012)" with Orphan attachments on Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2680223.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create a requisition with 3 header attachments and sourced the requisition to Purchase Order(PO). Approve and Dispatch PO. Then go back to Requisition and edited it by changing the quantity and then delete 1 header attachment on requisition. Go to PO and check the attachment ,System gives error on attachment.
Attachment failed to download. (18036,10014) File not found. (18036,10012)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition with 3 attachments on the header.
2. Then Approve the requisition
3. Budget check the requisition
4. Source the requisition to PO.
5. PO is Approved and Dispatched with all 3 Attachments.
6. Go to Requisition and Edit it.Change the quantity and Delete one of the attachment.
7. Save the requisition.
8. Go to PO and then Click on the 3rd attachment which was deleted from Requisition and see the error which says attachment failed to download.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document