Cross Reciprocal Rate Calc SQR EO9030 Fails with "Subquery returned more than 1 value" or "single-row subquery returns more than one row"
(Doc ID 2680852.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Global Components - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run EO9030 - Cross/Reciprocal Rate Calculation, the following error occurs.
Steps to Replicate:-
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Currency > Currency Code
[Or HCM at Set Up HCM > Foundation Tables > Currency and Market Rates > Currency Code]
- Add an additional Active row for any Currency Code
2. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Market Rates > Cross/Reciprocal Rate Calc
[Or Set Up HCM > Foundation Tables > Currency and Market Rates > Calculate Cross/Reciprocal Rt]
3. Enter below paramaters:
- Rate Index = MODEL, From Common Curr = USD, Exch Rate Type = OFFIC, As of 5/1/2020
- select Generate Report, Generate Reciprocal Rate and Rate Triangulate checkboxes
- From Cur % and To Cur %
4. Run EO9030
Replication document attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document