E-PIA : Classic Plus - Grid Does Not Align Properly
(Doc ID 2681201.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In PT 8.57.xx, Grid header and its column is not aligned properly on multiple pages after enabling Classic plus
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In FSCM 9.2, login as super user. Make sure classic plus is enabled.
2. Navigate to Accounts payable > Vouchers > Add/update - Regular entry - open a voucher id - Invoice information page
3. In Distribution lines, GL chart grid header and column are not aligned properly
1. Navigate to General Ledger , Journals , Journal Entry , Create/Update Journal Entries and Open an ID.
2. Select Lines and see the Lines grid has an alignment issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document