E-CRM: Case Search View Date Range Not Working
(Doc ID 2681299.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Helpdesk users cannot use date filters to filter out cases created longer than a certain time period (7 days and 30 days tested).
The expected behavior: When using date filters, the case search results should fall into the date range used.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps (using DEMO environment):
1. Login as a S/S user (JMENENDEZ/JMENENDEZ).
2. Employee S/S > HR Helpdesk > Find Cases
3. Choose Predefined Search = My cases reported in the last 30 days.
NOTE: If the 30 days filter is not present in the drop down do this:
4. Setup CRM > Product Related > Call Center > Self-Service Configuration > Predefined Search Attributes
5. Open HHD_SS
6. Enable the "Last 30 days" and "Last 7 Days" values. Select Enable checkbox.
7. Repeat steps #2 and #3 above. Customer is seeing cases that fall outside of the date range.
Due to this issue, users cannot filter their cases based on date range.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document