Special Request-UOM Not Updated On Requisition Line After Updating On Requisition Header/special Request Page
(Doc ID 2681649.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new fluid requisition then changing the special request item UOM , this change will not reflect on the requisition line and it will still show the old value, however that change will be correctly reflected on the requisition schedule.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new ePro requisition using the fluid tile
- Add special request item with UOM of BOX
- Review the requisition line and schedule and all looks good
- Press on the Item description and change the UOM from BOX to EA
- Notice that the changes are not reflected on the requisition line but it is reflected only on requisition schedule.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document