When a Supplier Registration is presented to the Approver, the Remit and Invoice Address are not presented on the Approval Screen.
(Doc ID 2681716.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Supplier Registration is presented to the approver, the Remit and Invoice address are not presented on the approval screen. The approver has no way to know what addresses they are approving.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as VP1
2. Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Registration > Register Suppliers
3. Click Next
4. Fill in Tax Identification Number and Entity Name and Click Next
5. Fill in all 3 addresses and Click Next
6. Click Add Contact and add contact information. Click Ok then click Next
7. Fill in a Bank ID and Bank Account Number and Click Next
8. Click Next to skip Categorization
9. Accept Terms of Agreement and click Submit
10. Login as VP2 (approver of the Supplier Registration)
11. Click on Approval Tile
12. Click on Supplier Registration
13. Select our Supplier Registration ID
14. Click on Contact Information
15. On neither approval screen is the approver able to see the Invoice or Remit address.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document