EAM: Manually Entered Accounting Entries Are Missing Chartfield Values On Save
(Doc ID 2681725.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding accounting entries manually, chartfields are not saved.
1. Create new Asset in Express Add
2. Specify Chartfields
3. Run Depreciation calculation
4. Generate Accounting Entries
5. Open Accounting Entries Review page
6. Add 2 new lines with chartfield info on both lines
7. Click "Save"
8. Review the List page - Chartfield information is missing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document