EGL 9.2: Spreadsheet Journal Import - Document Type Populated For BU Not Enabled For Doc Sequencing
(Doc ID 2681744.1)
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Journal created via Spreadsheet Journal Import with more than one GL business unit is getting Document Type populated on journal lines for Business Unit where Enable Document Sequencing option is not selected.
1) In Installation Options, Overall, check Enable Document Sequencing
2) In GL Bus Unit US001, Enable Doc Sequencing is "not" checked
3) In GL Bus Unit US003, Enable Doc Sequencing is "not" checked
4) In JRNL1_WS Setup & Defaults, check Enable Document Sequencing and enter Default Document Type "AP-DOM"
5) Add journal header for gl bu US001, see that Default Document Type "AP-DOM" defaults in to header
6) Enter journal lines, two lines to US003, one line to US001
Note: ensure the first line has nonheader gl business unit populated
7) Click on Import Now, get "Imported 1 journal"
8) Journal lines to both US001 and US003 incorrectly have DOC_TYPE populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document