EDM: Undo Deal Process Removes Deal History From the Facility ID
(Doc ID 2681765.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Facility ID is added. A Deal is added and is tied this added Facility ID. After adding the Deal, the Facility ID Amount Available is reduced by the Deal amount added. Payments are made against the Deal.
The Undo Deal process is run for the Deal. This removes the Deal from the Facility ID and the Amount Available is adjusted based on the Current Date. However, the Deal history rows are gone. The rows should remain as it was outstanding at that point in time.
1. Add Facilities for Issuing Debt > Facility ID = FFF2 > 800,000,000.00
2. Add Deal > Attach to Facility ID FFF2 > Save > click Cashflows
3. Settlement Manager > Select Settlement > click Select Payments icon > Settlement Status = Approved
4. Financial Gateway > Payment Dispatch
5. Select Deal ID > click Dispatch Settlements icon > Dispatch Status = Paid
6. Open up Deal > click on Accounting Events link > entries for 02/05/2018 and 08/06/2018 = Processed
7. Open Facility ID FFF2 > Facility Amount = 800,000,000.00 > Amount Available = 799,500,00.00
8. Click on Facility Activity link > shows Deal added is tied to Facility ID
9. Undo Deal
10. Go back in to Facility ID FFF2 > Facility Amount Available is back to 800,000,000.00
11. Click on Facility Activity link > Line of Credit Activity shows Deal is no longer listed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document