When an Item has Multiple GPO Contracts Linked to It, POCALC Abends At STEP PO_POCALC.VS8000.GETGPO (SQL) RC=805 Unique Constraint
(Doc ID 2681767.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Item has Multiple GPO Contracts linked to it, POCALC Abends At STEP PO_POCALC.VS8000.GETGPO (SQL) RC=805 Unique Constraint
Given an item with an Item Supplier relationship, and there exist two GPO Supplier Contracts for the same Supplier and Item, when create a requisition for one line for the above item, then manually stage the requisition, when run POCALC it abends at step PO_POCALC.VS8000.GETGPO (SQL) with RC=805. It returns multiple rows and it should only return one row.
- Link Supplier ID "A" to Item 10007 under Define Item, Item Supplier tab
- Set up Supplier Contract POC0095 for same Supplier ID "A", with begin date 11/15/2019
- Set up second Supplier Contract POC0094 for same Supplier ID "A", with begin date 12/01/2019
- Set up two GPO Contracts for GPO Manufacturer OTHER
a) one with Contract ID POC0094, begin date 12/01/2019; set Distributor to same Supplier ID "A"
b) the other with Contract ID POC0095, begin date 11/15/2019; set Distributor to same Supplier ID "A"
- Back to Define Item, click on Manufacturers, then click on GPO Pricing. In Item Manufacturer GPO Details, enter two rows -
a) one for POC0095, Effdate 12/01/2019, Price 14.00
b) another for POC0094, Effdate 11/16/2019, Price 12.00
Click OK, click OK, click Save
- Enter Requisition with 1 line with above Item 10007. Before Save of above requisition, click on Contracts tab and see that GPO Contract POC0094 has defaulted in to the Req line. When click on drop down for Contract ID see all the Contract IDs that are available; note that Contract ID POC0094 which has the most recent begin date is what defaulted in.
- Click on Save, see Req ID 0000000185
- Go to Requisition Selection, click Search; mark the checkbox for the line with the Req ID 0000000185, click Save.
- In Sourcing Workbench, see that Req ID 0000000185 has been staged
- Run POCALC, Process get abend at Step PO_POCALC.VS8000.GETGPO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document