Closed Recurring Voucher Contracts should not be in Email Escalation for Approval
(Doc ID 2681774.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Closing recurring contract do not remove voucher email escalation for Approval from PS_PT_WF_NOTIFY_TBL.
Due to this Closed Vouchers are still being in email escalation for Approval.
This is happening when AWE is used for Voucher Approval with escalation. Created a Contract voucher and submitted for approval. Closed the contract and voucher before voucher was approved. Approver still getting escalations for approval.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. VP1 Add Recurring Contract Voucher
2. Voucher Build
3. Open one of the Recurring Contract Vouchers and click Submit Approval icon
4. Voucher listed in Pending Approvals to select
5. Entry for Voucher in the PT_WF_NOTFY_TBL
6. Close Contract: Procurement Contracts > Add/Update Contracts > select Contract ID > Status change from Approved to Closed
Message: This action will close all un-posted / unpaid Vouchers associated with this Contract. Continue? (10400,416)
This will close all Vouchers associated with this Contract that are eligible to be closed. In order to be eligible for Closure, the Voucher must be un-posted, unpaid, not matched, and not budget checked.
Please refer to the Contract Events component to verify which Vouchers were closed > OK to Message
7. Recurring Contract Vouchers no longer listed through Regular Entry Search (Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
8. Approver can no longer see Closed Recurring Contact Voucher in Pending Approvals
9. Voucher still listed in the PT_WF_NOTFY_TBL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document