EDM: Changing Deal Settlement Date Changes Rate to Use the Oldest Market Rate Effective Date
(Doc ID 2681784.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing Deal Settlement Date for Floating Rate Type changes Rate to the oldest Market Rate Effective Date. Process should use the Market Rate Effective Date closest to the Settlement Date.
1. Add Facility ID FAC1 > use Rate Index = CP1YC
2. Modify existing Instrument Type = BANKLOAN
Debt/Investment = Debt
Rate Type = Floating
Box checked for Drawn on Line of Credit
3. Market Rate
Index = CP1YC > Rate Type = CRRNT > Term = 30 > From and To Currency Code = USD
12012019 = 1.75
11012019 = 1.65
08012019 = 2.41
06012019 = 2.43
05012019 = 2.46
01012019 = 2.43
12202018 = 2.43
10012018 = 2.24
06142018 = 2.00
07252000 = 2.10
4. Add a Deal > Instrument Type = BANKLOAN > Deal Detail page automatically populates the Transaction, Settlement, Issue and Coupon Start Dates with Dates
5. Change Transaction Date to 10/23/2019 and select the Facility ID = FAC1
6. When Facility ID is selected, Rate populates with the most current Market Rate Effective Date
7. Change Settlement Date to 10/23/2019
8. Rate changes to and populates with the oldest Market Rate Effective Date instead of Effective Date closest to the Transaction Date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document