Purchase Order Cancel Via Buyers Workbench is Triggering Approval Process
(Doc ID 2681789.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Cancel via Buyers Workbench as its triggering Approval process
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1)Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders >
In Find Existing Value, Enter the Business Unit: US001 and PO_ID and click on Search
(Note: A new PO can also be created or can use any existing PO which has not been dispatched)
2) In PO Main Page, verify the PO Status is not Dispatched.
3) Run PS QUERY to ensure no Approvals have been triggered for this PO.
(Note: Private PS Query- PO_APPROVAL - On Record PO_AW was created for this step.)
4) Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Buyer’s Workbench
Add a New Workbench ID “TESTING” For BU “US001”
5)In Search Criteria, Enter the PO ID “0000000397” and click on Search button at bottom of the page.
6) Enter the Description, select the PO and click on “Cancel”.
7) Verify the PO is Qualified. Click on Yes to cancel the PO.
8) Verify the PO is successfully canceled.
9) Run the PSQUERY again. Observe the Approval Workflow was triggered. (Data rows are displayed in Approval Workflow record)
10)Note: Approval Workflow is not triggered when the PO is cancelled from Add/Update Page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document