Upload Button is Enabled on Registration Details on Manage Request Approval Page
(Doc ID 2681832.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Add Attachment on Registration Details link on Manage Request Approval Page is enabled
1) Ensure Profile Question is setup for Attachment type
2) Approval is enabled for New Supplier Registration
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Supplier Portal > Register a New Supplier
2) Add a File for one attachment question
3) Leave the other Attachment Type Question blank
4) Enter required details and submit Registration
5) Employee Portal : Approve the Registration to move from Pending Editor Status
6) On Manage Request Approval Page, select the registration ID Pending Approval
7) Click on Registration Details link
8) Click on Attachment link which was not filed by User
9) Upload button is observed to be available. This should not be available, also Page Label shows 'Add Attachment'
10) Try uploading a file and it appears as working
11) once you exit the Add attachment page and again click that attachment is not there
Manage Request approval page, clicking Registration details link, attachment option is available to upload on approval page for supplier approval and it vanishes after uploading to it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document