Purchase Order Print Total Tax does Not Correctly Calculate the Total SUT Taxes on the Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2681842.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO PDF created using View Printable Version does not display SUT code at Totals
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1) Create a Purchase Order from Add/ Update PO page
2) Specify Ultimate Use Tax at PO line #1
3) Specify PO line #2 without Ultimate Use Tax
4) Save the Purchase Order and click on View Printable Version hyperlink.
5) The Total tax on the printed PO does not display Line#1 SUT Tax code
The Total calculated is correct but the display of the SUT Code is the issue
On a printed PO, the Total SUT Code calculates the default SUT , but does not include the Ultimate Use tax when applied on separate lines on a PO.
What Works:The PO_DISPATCH print shows the SUT at Totals correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document