Strategic Sourcing XML Document Bid Upload Not Accepting More Than 2 Digits After Decimal In Quantity
(Doc ID 2682063.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new event with Quantity filed has three decimal values, posting it and the Bidder tries to use the XML upload process to load the bidder response, if bidder enters the quantity on the XML with three decimal values, system will round that up to two decimal value and will not update the BID, it will upload it as blank. However if you update the XML with two only decimal value, system will update the BID correctly.
Also the manual update of the Quantity field on the BID page allows you to enter three decimal value, XML upload should work the same exact way as the manual bidding or the entire XML upload process will not work.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new Event, add an item with Quantity having three decimal values like: 111.222
- Mark it as "Bid Up to Maximum Quantity" on line details
- Invite any bidder or mark the Event to be Public and post it.
- Bid on the event by downloading the XML file.
- Enter the Bid Quantity same as the Event line Quantity with three decimal values.
- Notice that the XML rounds up the values to two decimal values.
- Now upload the XML to bid on the event.
- Notice that the Quantity field is blank and not updated.
- If you try the same steps again but having two decimal values on the Quantity field, system will update the filed correctly.
- If you try to manually enter the BID quantity with three decimal values, system will accept as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document