Getting Error Message "Windows cannot open the folder" When Downloading Attachment From An Event With Long Line Description Field
(Doc ID 2682067.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new event with a very long line description and line bid factor as attachment, the Bidder will attach the required attachment then submit the bid, then when trying to open the attached file, windows is giving error message
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new event
- Enter a very long line description
- Add line bid factor with type attachment
- Post the event.
- Bid on the event and add the required bid factor attachment.
- Now try to download this attachment and open it.
- Getting error message when opening the attachment and will never be able to re-name it
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document