PO_AUTO_SRC Process Abended at Step PO_POCALC.VS9210.UPDRT1 When Choosing Market Rate Index Other Than "Model"
(Doc ID 2682104.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO_AUTO_SRC Process Abended when the market rate index other than MODEL
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Note : Use the market rate index other than MODEL
- Navigate : Items > Define Items and Attributes > Purchase Attributes > Click Purchasing Controls > Click BU Attributes, Delete Business Unit specific attributes and Save
- Navigate : Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Purchasing > Purchasing Definition> Business Unit CAN01 : CAD Currency Enable multicurrency for Requisition and Purchase Order
- Navigate : Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Procurement Related > Procurement Options > Purchasing > Requester Setup , Requester : USD Currency
- Navigate : Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier > Location > Procurement, Supplier : SCM0000001 ,Currency Options : Default from Higher Level
- Navigate : Purchasing > Requisitions > Add/Update Requisitions, Create requisition for CAN01, Add Item 10000, Save
- Navigate : Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Stage/Source Requests > PO Auto Sourcing, Run Auto Sourcing Process, Run PO_AUTO_SRC process
Issue : Process Failed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document