After Running UCM Upload Process(FH_AUTO_FILE Application Engine), Process Monitor Shows Success Even When File Not Uploaded.
(Doc ID 2682180.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running Application Engine Process FH_AUTO_FILE, process monitor shows success even when file not uploaded.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Main Menu>Fusion Integration>UCM Upload
2. Upload a xx.zip file to Oracle HCM Cloud Server.
3. File is not uploaded successfully.
3. Now Go to PeopleTools>Process Scheduler>Process Monitor
4. Application Engine FH_AUTO_FILE ran to Success and hence Process Monitor Status shows Success.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document