EMM: Qty Issued On Cost Tab Of Work Order Not Populating
(Doc ID 2682708.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When issuing inventory to a work order and then running all the necessary cost accounting and cost collection jobs, the actual cost populates on the Cost tab, but the Qty Issued always stays 0. However, the Qty Issued is populated on the Materials link on the Technician Workbench as well as the Inventory links on the Schedules and Actuals tabs of the work order.
The expectation is that the Qty Issued will be updated correspondingly on the Work Order Cost tab.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a Work Order at Maintenance Management > Work Order Management > Work order.
2) Pull up the Work order on the Technician Workbench at Maintenance Management > Workbenches > Technician workbench.
3) Issue inventory to the Work Order at Inventory > Fulfill Work Orders > issue to Work Orders.
4) On Technician Workbench Click on Materials link to view Issue Quantity.
5) Submit Cost Accounting Creation at Cost Accounting > Inventory and Mfg Accounting > Create Accounting Entries > Cost Accounting Creation (CM_CSTACCTG).
6) Submit Inventory Cost Collection at Project Costing > Cost Collection > Inventory (PC_IN_TO_PC).
7) Submit Cost Summarization at Maintenance Management > Work Order Management > Work order Processing > Cost Summarization (WM_SUMMCOST).
8) Navigate back to Work Order.
9) Tab to Cost. Note Qty Issued is not populated.
10) Tab to Actuals. Click on Inventory. Note Qty Issued is populated.
11) Tab to Schedules. Click on Inventory. Tab to Details. Note Qty Issued is populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document