The Shared Secret is not Included in the PO Dispatch's XML file.
(Doc ID 2683186.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The shared secret is not included in the PO dispatch's XML file
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate : eProcurement > Administer Procurement > Maintain Supplier Integration > Linked Suppliers
2. Add a vendor
3. Enter PO Dispatch Type : CXML12
4. Enter PO Dispatch Node
5. Add Properties
6. Enter the Shared Secret
1. Create Purchase Order for the Punchout Vendor
2. Dispatch Method : EDX
3. Save PO
4. Dispatch PO
5. Navigate : PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Service Operations Monitor > Monitoring > Synchronous Services
6. Check the XML of the transaction
Issue : Shared Secret is blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document