ECA: Billing Plan History Tab - Manual Entry Remains Editable Irrespective of the Bill Plan Status. Is There a Process That Makes the Manual Entries Non Editable?
(Doc ID 2683722.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The manual entry added on the Billing Plan History tab remains editable.
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Grants > Awards > Award Profile.
2. Open an existing Award or Create a new one
3. Click on the View Contract
4. Click on Billing Plans
5. Click on Bill Plan in the grid B101/B102
6. Click on the History tab
7. Click on + to add manual entry.
8. The entry has default status as Finalized, System Source as PCA
9. Enter the amount and Save it. This is a third party data which we do not want to process it further.
10. Run CA_BI_INTFC or other Billing Interface processes.
11. The entry remain in editable status irrespective of Bill Plan Status.
Even if the Billing Plan Status is Complete the manual entries can be added on the History tab and those remains editable. Is there a process that makes the manual entries non editable?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document