EAP: Multiple Distribution Line PO Not Fully Accruing Monetary
(Doc ID 2684135.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple distribution line PO not fully accruing monetary amt
1. Create an amt only PO with for $330 and sales tax as 19.80 ( CA- 6%)
PO has 2 distribution line
2. Create a partial receipt for $150
3. Run PO_RECVPUSH process
4. Check data in the ps_RECV_LN_dist_lc
5. Run the Accrue Receipt process (PO_RECVACCR)
6. Check data in the ps_RECV_LN_ACCTG
Amounts shows that the sales tax is accrued.
7. Create Voucher
Copy PO to the Voucher
Enter Sales Tax on the voucher the same as what was on the PO -Which in this case is $19.80
8. Voucher is saved and ready for Matching
9. Run Matching
10. Voucher has exceptions. which is ok
11. Run Period End Accrual - Accounting Date = 01/31/2020
12.Check data in the ps_vchr_acctg_line table - sales tax is not accrued correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document