The Estimated Pay Period Cost on the Flexible Spending Account Election Page is Incorrect When Using the Worksheet
(Doc ID 2684274.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Patch 30351978, when an employee enrolls in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plan during Benefits Enrollment by entering the Annual Pledge via the Flexible Spending Account Worksheet, the Estimated Pay Period Cost on the Health Care FSA enrollment page is incorrect
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee Self Service> Open Enrollment> Benefits Enrollment
2. Click on FSA card to Enroll
3. Click on the Flexible Spending Account Worksheet
4. Enter Annual Pledge Amount and hit calculate
5. Click Done
6. On the Health Care FSA enrollment page, review the Estimated Pay Pay Period Cost
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document