AP: Voucher Build Is Checking User Preferences Payables Online Vouchering Options - Do Not Check Voucher Amount and Check Voucher Amount
(Doc ID 2684507.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build is checking User Preferences > Payables Online Vouchering >Online Voucher Processing options during processing.
1. Verify UserID VP1 has the Amount check enabled with amount $1000 under User Preference >Payables Online Vouchering> Online Voucher Processing.
2. Use Excel Voucher Spreadsheet to create a voucher with gross amount of 5000.
3. In ExcelUploadforVouher.xlsm file, click Generate XML and Post button > enter info > OK > Save DEST.CML file to same folder as ExcelUploadforVoucher.xlsm > Save > OK.
- Voucher had been successfully loaded.
4. Run Voucher Build
- Voucher Build > Voucher Build Interfaces: Excel Upload (Payables)
- Vouchers processed with entry status Recycle:
5. Review the voucher build error
- Field name: Gross Invoice Amount – “You can only enter vouchers up to a gross amount of 1000 USD.”
The expectation is that Voucher Build should not be checking User Preferences >Payables Online Vouchering> Online Voucher Processing options during processing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document